Colonial Triad League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion area for all aspects of the sport known as Triad.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Find Players in your area

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Find Players in your area Empty
PostSubject: Find Players in your area   Find Players in your area I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:26 pm

If you're looking for other interested players in your local area to start up a Triad division, or even other fans to catch up and discuss the game, post here so you can find each other.

Once you have a couple of people together, send a PM to the administrators and we will setup a dedicated section for your division.
Back to top Go down
https://triadleague.forumotion.com
Nynaeve

Nynaeve

PostSubject: Re: Find Players in your area   Find Players in your area I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Hellooooo! Calling all BSG fans in Central QLD!
If all this looks like your bag, send a message my way and I'll introduce you to all the crew.
Back to top Go down
Penny7b

Penny7b

PostSubject: Canberra Triad Players   Find Players in your area I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:28 am

I'm in Canberra and keen to meet up with anyone interested in playing some triad. Send me a PM and I'll get in touch.

Penny.
Back to top Go down
Nynaeve

Nynaeve

PostSubject: Re: Find Players in your area   Find Players in your area I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Hello there.
Any readers who are interested in the CQ Triad stuff, my base of operations is North Rocky, but don't worry if you're too far afield, any contact is good.
Back to top Go down
biouxtai

PostSubject: Looking for USA based teams   Find Players in your area I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Looking for people interested in setting up USA based teams. My region is the Northwestern states.
Back to top Go down
unfalln

unfalln

PostSubject: Re: Find Players in your area   Find Players in your area I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:08 am

Hi Guys! I'm looking for some biffo in the Cairns/FNQ area.

I also enjoy long walks on the beach and writing poems in the moonlight. ...possibly using a brailler because low-light conditions are bad for your eyes. Not that I'm blind or anything, I'm just saying, ya know, it's bad for you. Well, not you in particular, just people in general. People's eyes I mean.

Cairns. Triad. and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find Players in your area   Find Players in your area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find Players in your area
Page 1 of 1