Colonial Triad League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion area for all aspects of the sport known as Triad.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAGS of the Colonial Triad League

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix

Phoenix

CAGS of the Colonial Triad League Empty
PostSubject: CAGS of the Colonial Triad League   CAGS of the Colonial Triad League I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 am

Hi, I'm Phoenix of the Heroes.

I'm one of the creators of Triad and the Colonial Triad League. I also store the equipment and transport it every Game Day.

I live for Triad. Game Days are my favourite days and when it comes time to pack up the Arena there's always a feeling of loss that it's over.

I come from a Baseball and Touch Football background which comes in handy when on the court. I'm loving this stage of the development of Triad as it's an undiscovered country. Every day and every discussion brings up something new and exciting.

I'm looking forward to developing some set plays that really use the court and boards to their full capability.

I'm looking forward to the coming Squadron League season as I feel it will bring out the best standard of play from our talented League players.

I'm also looking forward to the Rec League and the chance to play with those players I normally play against.

See you on the Court

Last edited by Phoenix on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satay Chicken

Satay Chicken

PostSubject: Re: CAGS of the Colonial Triad League   CAGS of the Colonial Triad League I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:12 am

Ahoy m'hearties! I'm Satay of the Caprica Buccaneers.

I'm one of a handful of people who have been with Triad since it's initiation to Brisbane waaaaay back in October 2008. The sport has grown a lot since that first game and I've loved being there for each step of its evolution.

I've played all sorts of sports during my teenage years, from softball to ice-skating, but my background is primarily judo, for which I was both a state competitor and instructor. I don't train anymore these days, but I find a lot of the techniques are ingrained in me and really help my level of awareness and movement on the court.

With all of the exciting developments ahead in Triad, I can't wait for the 2010 season to start, and I'm looking forward to seeing what players in both the Squadron and Rec Leagues bring to the court.

GO BUCCANEERS!

CAGS of the Colonial Triad League Pirate_dance1 CAGS of the Colonial Triad League Pirate_dance2 CAGS of the Colonial Triad League Pirate_dance3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sataychicken?ref=profile
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: CAGS of the Colonial Triad League   CAGS of the Colonial Triad League I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:41 pm

Well met.

I am Rogue, of the Lupi.

I have been playing Triad since February 2009. The game has evolved in many fun ways since then and it's always a blast to play.

I've played a good deal of competitive sports over the years and Triad is by far my favourite.

I look forward to the coming year for both the fun of the Rec League and the excitement of the Squadron League.

I hope to see you down there on game days or joining us afterwards to hoist a few flagons. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

PostSubject: Re: CAGS of the Colonial Triad League   CAGS of the Colonial Triad League I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Greetings, I’m Prime of the Vipers.

I am one of the second generation of Triad players, having been involved since mid 2009.

I’m a compulsive exerciser. When I lived in Sydney I ran 25k every Saturday. These days Northside Boxing keeps me in shape (yes, Kimberly, I love those knee lifts).

Triad is the coolest sport I’ve been involved with. It attracts great playing and great people.

I’m excited about the Vipers line up and am looking forward to running drills on training nights.

See you on the court and/or at training.

Prime

PS Did I mention the league's Starbuck is a Viper? It's fitting.

“Teamwork makes the dream work”

“The skilful warriors in ancient times first made themselves invincible and then awaited the enemy’s moment of vulnerability.”
- Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Last edited by D on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Griever

Griever

PostSubject: Re: CAGS of the Colonial Triad League   CAGS of the Colonial Triad League I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:46 am

Howdy gang,

I'm the CAG of the newest edition to the Triad family - the Jokers and my name is Griever.

For me Triad is about fun, fitness, competition, friends and family. It's something I look forward to the whole week.

I like to play hard, train hard and lead by example and with the help of the other Jokers, I hope that the Jokers will become a major player in the Triad Squadron League.

Personally, I come from a very mixed sport background. I've played representative football, netball and athletics and in high school I also played badminton, cricket (indoor and outdoor), soccer, ten pin bowling, bocci and AFL. I also enjoy rockclimbing, dancing, swimming and all forms of running/sprinting.

My goals include making great plays, becoming a better all rounder and making Triad the most fun and popular sport in all the of Colonies!! ^_^

The 2010 season will hold many amazing battles, new and old players getting better and better and many a funny moment.

I hope to see you there!

Griever out!

P.s. The Jokers would like to ask one question to everyone at Triad in the 2010 season...Why so serious? Because we like to have just as much fun on the court as off the court ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAGS of the Colonial Triad League   CAGS of the Colonial Triad League I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAGS of the Colonial Triad League
Page 1 of 1